|20/01/2020||Artist activity badge||Artist activity badge
1. Poster advertising cubs
2. Draw the world scout badge and explain its meaning.
3. Make a bead woggle.
4. Design and make a decorated book cover.
|27/01/2020||Chinese New Year||Celebrating the Chinese New Year.
1. Tasting chinse food.
2. Using chopsticks.
4. Chinese lanterns
|03/02/2020|| International evening||International evening.
1. Making passports
2. Making the Eiffel Tower from spaghetti and mini marshmallows.
3. Foods from around the world.
4. World quiz, flags currencies, languages, food etc
|10/02/2020|| Global Issues||Global issues.
Importance of water. (International water day) (22nd March)
Survival needs in event of a disaster and you become homeless.
Belongings from around the world.
|17/02/2020||HALF - TERM NO MEETING|
|24/02/2020||Night Hike or Police visit|
|02/03/2020||Our World||Our World
1. Making a bird feeder
2. Environment quiz.
4. World faiths
5. Scout’s own.
|09/03/2020||Night hike or police visit|
|16/03/2020||Mother's day activities||Mother’s Day activities
1. Mother’s Day Card
2. Paper flowers
3. Basket weaving
4. Wooden flower sewing coaster.
|23/03/2020||Global issues 2||Visit from Oxfam TBC
Cubs to bring in suitable items for them to sell in their shops.
Fair trade activity
|30/03/2020|| Planning meeting|