|09/09/2019||Sixer and Seconder session||By Invitation only.|
|16/09/2019||Athletics part 1||Athletics, Athletics plus part 1 and games in the hall.
Events involve running, throwing, jumping and team event.
|23/09/2019||Athletics Part 2||.Athletics, Athletics plus part 2 and games in the hall.
Events involve running throwing and jumping.
|30/09/2019||Skills evening||Skills - 4 bases .Making cakes, Laying a table, sewing a button on to material and making bracelets.
|07/10/2019||Disability Awareness||Disability awareness - 4 bases
Game involving non-verbal communication.
1. Different types of disability and famous people with disabilities.
2. Physical disability awareness – make a sandwich using only one hand. Disability aids.
3. Deaf awareness – learning some sign language and signing the cub promise.
4. Sight awareness – learning to read and right some words in in braille.
|14/10/2019||Communicating Part 1|
|21/10/2019||Communicating Part 2||Communicator badge part 2.
1. Repeat back a message after ten minutes.
2. Back to back communication.
3. Give a talk for two minutes about school, hobby or on a topic of your choice.
4. Who am I game?
Please bring along prizes for the tombola.
|28/10/2019||NO CUBS HALF TERM|
|04/11/2019||Astronomy||Astronomer badge - 4 bases
1. Solar system, stars and planets.
2. Identifying constellations.
3. Space related project.
4. Sun and the moon.|
|10/11/2019||REMEMBERANCE DAY PARADE|
|18/11/2019||More Skills||Junk modelling and healthy eating activities.
What can you make from Junk?
Thinking about a balanced and healthy diet.
|25/11/2019||Skills - Problem solving||Problem solving activities.
1. Drinking straw challenge.
2. A 4 paper challenge
3. Codes and puzzles
4. Make a bridge
|02/12/2019||Quiz night/ Games|
|07/12/2019||ViILLAGE FUN NIGHT|
|16/12/2019|| Leader's Planning meeting.|